Windows 11 does not support toolbars in windows explorer, so the ClipBar cannot work. If MIcrosoft brings this feature back, it should work automatically.
- Clipboard erased by websites, causing new [untitled] clip.
- How to prevent capturing passwords from password vaults or generators?
- master.mx-targeting URLS appear in ClipMate - Spyware / BHO Infection / twain-tech
- How do I Change the font/color/etc., of a clip?
- How do I enter a tab in the text field of a clip?
You can comment this FAQ