Unicode is required to properly capture and display non-ANSI character sets. We hope to release a version with full Unicode capability before year-end 2014.
I have win 7 x64 sp1. I copy some Cyrillic-alphabet text (for example Bulgarian) and then copy some random Latin-alphabet text (English, French..) When I then try to use ClipMate to return to my older Cyrillic text, it only displays it as ?????? it does not recognize it and thereby can't paste the proper text!!!
- Clipboard erased by websites, causing new [untitled] clip.
- How to prevent capturing passwords from password vaults or generators?
- master.mx-targeting URLS appear in ClipMate - Spyware / BHO Infection / twain-tech
- How do I Change the font/color/etc., of a clip?
- How do I enter a tab in the text field of a clip?
You cannot comment on this entry